- 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Four 1/2-pound bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 500°. In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, light brown sugar, tarragon or basil, kosher salt and pepper. Spread the mustard all over the chicken breast skin and sprinkle with the crumb mixture. Set the breasts, skin side up, in a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and roast in the upper third of the oven for about 25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and crisp. Serve the chicken breasts hot, with lemon wedges.
One Serving 365 calories, 19.0 gm total fat, 5.3 gm saturated fat, 4 gm carb.