- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the garlic, corn and mushrooms and stir occasionally until the mushrooms are lightly browned and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and apple cider vinegar. Cook until heated through and season with salt and pepper.
Toss with chopped parsley and serve warm.