Sweet Blueberry Foam
- SERVINGS: Makes enough to top 4 to 6 cocktails
Use this foam to make the Wormwood Candy cocktail.
Cocktail Tips from F&W Editors
- 2 large eggs whites
- 2 ounces blueberry liqueur or syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces water
- 1/2 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- In a cream whipper (see Note), combine all ingredients. Seal the canister, shake hard and charge according to package directions with 1 or 2 nitrous oxide chargers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
NotesCream whippers and nitrous oxide chargers are available at surlatable.com.