- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 large stalk frozen or fresh lemongrasstender pale inner core only, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chile sauce
- 3 tablespoons sambal oelek or other Asian chile sauce
- In a mini food processor, combine the garlic, chives, ginger, lemongrass and sesame oil and pulse until finely chopped. Add the sweet chile sauce and sambal oelek and pulse to blend. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.