- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon liquid from a jar of pickled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch each, salt and superfine sugar
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cucumber with 2 tablespoons of water. Strain 3 tablespoons of the cucumber juice over ice in a shaker. Add the other ingredients and shake. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.