- 1 cup Sungold or other sweet cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced tarragon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, combine the tomatoes, olive oil, tarragon, vinegar and water. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a jar or bottle and serve or refrigerate.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Shake or whisk to re-emulsify.
One Serving: (2 tablespoons) 50 cal, 5.3 gm fat, .08 gm sat fat, 1 gm carb, 0 fiber, 0.3 gm protein. Tips: Substitute cubed watermelon for half the tomatoes for a slightly sweet dressing that pairs well with salads featuring shaved red onion, olives and feta. o Serve warm as a sauce for grilled beef or pork. o Use as a marinade for sliced fresh mozzarella. Top with torn tarragon leaves just before serving.