Sunflower Seed Dip with Dill
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
The Good News Sunflower seeds, the base for this smooth, nutty dip, are an excellent source of vitamin E. Ani Phyo says, "This is more than just a dip—I also like to eat it wrapped in a piece of lettuce, or scooped on top of a salad with a drizzle of olive oil."
More Dip Recipes
- 2 cups unsalted shelled raw sunflower seeds (10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crudités, such as raw carrots, endives, radishes and peppers, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the sunflower seeds with the dill, lemon juice, garlic and water and process until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the crudités.