Sunflower Seed Dip with Dill
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 cups unsalted shelled raw sunflower seeds (10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crudités, such as raw carrots, endives, radishes and peppers, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the sunflower seeds with the dill, lemon juice, garlic and water and process until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the crudités.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.