- 18 thin baguette slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Brush the baguette slices on both sides with oil and arrange on a baking sheet. Broil for about 1 minute, turning once, until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Spread the pesto on the toasts and sprinkle with the cheese. Broil for about 1 minute, until lightly browned and sizzling, shifting the pan once halfway through. Serve the toasts right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.