- 18 thin baguette slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Brush the baguette slices on both sides with oil and arrange on a baking sheet. Broil for about 1 minute, turning once, until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Spread the pesto on the toasts and sprinkle with the cheese. Broil for about 1 minute, until lightly browned and sizzling, shifting the pan once halfway through. Serve the toasts right away.
The recipe can be prepared through Step 1 and kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. Recrisp the toasts in 325° oven.
Soups, salads and grilled steak.