Summer Tomato Salad with Tarragon
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 1/4 pounds mixed medium and large heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Arrange the tomatoes on a platter and sprinkle with the tarragon leaves. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.