- 28 assorted radishes, greens attached
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese (4 ounces), softened
- 1 sheet of nori, cut into 1/2-inch pieces with scissors
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Banyuls or other red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Smoked sea salt, for sprinkling
How to make this recipe
- Trim the greens from half of the radishes and reserve for another use. Using a mandoline, slice the trimmed radishes 1/8 inch thick. Put the radish slices in a medium bowl of ice water and refrigerate until curled, about 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix the goat cheese with the nori and olive oil. In another small bowl, whisk the vinegar and mustard with the vegetable oil.
- Spoon a scant tablespoon of the mustard dressing onto each plate and dollop the goat cheese mixture over the dressing. Drain the sliced radishes and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange the whole and sliced radishes around each plate, sprinkle with smoked salt and serve.
The norigoat cheese mixture can be refrigerated for 2 hours; bring to room temperature before serving.