- One 16-ounce package lima beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
How to make this recipe
- Heat large pot on medium heat. Add oil, onions and carrot. Cook for about 4 minutes or until carrots begin to soften. Add garlic and cook till soft, then add vegetable stock, lima beans, and corn.
- Bring soup to a gentle boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add salt to taste. Serve warm.