Summer Herb Pesto
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs
- 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1small garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, dill, celery leaves, basil, garlic, orange zest, crushed red pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Pulse until the herbs and garlic are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the remaining oil. Season the pesto with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.