- 4 raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled 7-Up
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 raspberries, 4 blackberries and 2 strawberries with the Simple Syrup. Add ice and the lemon juice and shake well. Double strain into an ice-filled highball or collins glass, stir in the 7-Up and garnish with the remaining berries.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.