- 4 raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled 7-Up
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 raspberries, 4 blackberries and 2 strawberries with the Simple Syrup. Add ice and the lemon juice and shake well. <a href="/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#doublestraining">Double strain</a> into an ice-filled highball or collins glass, stir in the 7-Up and garnish with the remaining berries.