© James Baigrie
Sugar Snap Pea and Prosciutto Salad
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Blanch the sugar snaps in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain and plunge into an ice bath. Pat the sugar snaps dry.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and mint. Add the sugar snaps and prosciutto, season with salt and pepper and toss. Arrange the salad on a platter and serve.