Sugar Snap Pea and Pea Shoot Salad
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed and sliced lengthwise in thirds
- 3 1/2 ounces pea shoots (4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, toss the snap peas with the pea shoots and tarragon. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle in the oil, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.