- SERVINGS: makes 2 dozen drinks
The Sam Bar Houston
The Sam Bar is located in the Sam Houston Hotel, where a 1920s sign still advertises two-dollar lodgings.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 pound fresh pineapple cubes
- 2 vanilla beans, split
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken up
- 1 liter vodka
- About 1 1/2 liters chilled Sprite
- In a large nonmetallic container, combine all of the ingredients except the ice and Sprite. Mash the pineapple and vanilla beans. Cover and refrigerate for 5 to 7 days. Strain the infused vodka into ice-filled highball glasses and top with the Sprite.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.