- 10 rosemary leaves, plus 1 rosemary sprig
- 6 very thin unpeeled English cucumber wheels
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce chilled tonic water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the rosemary leaves with 3 of the cucumber wheels, the lime juice and the Simple Syrup. Add ice and the tequila and shake well.
- In a highball glass, layer the remaining 3 cucumber wheels with ice. Strain the drink into the prepared highball glass, gently stir in the tonic and garnish with the rosemary sprig.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.