- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 peppadew peppers
- 3 cups arugula, packed
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers in salt, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl combine the goat cheese, parsley, basil and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper and mix until fully combined. Set aside.
Using a small spoon, stuff each peppadew with the goat cheese filling, while slightly pushing the cheese mixture into each pepper.
In a large serving bowl, toss the arugula with the red onion slices, capers, stuffed peppadews, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.