Stuffed Baby Peppers with Yogurt and Floral Honey
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN Plus 2 weeks if steeping honey
- SERVINGS: 4 first-course servings
"Honey is an incredible anti-everything," says Jovial King. "It's antibacterial, antiviral and great for combating allergies, as long as it's raw." Marcia Kiesel uses King's flower-infused honey in savory dishes, like these yogurt-stuffed peppers.
- 20 small sweet peppers, such as baby bell peppers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 2 small jalapeños, very thinly sliced crosswise
- Lavender-Rose Honey for drizzling
- Light a grill. Grill the peppers over moderately high heat, turning, until lightly charred and crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Peel off any charred parts and halve the peppers lengthwise. Cut out the cores and scrape the seeds. Arrange the peppers cut sides up on plates.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the garlic; season with salt and black pepper. Fill each pepper half with the yogurt. Scatter the olives and jalapeños on top. Drizzle each plate with 2 teaspoons of the honey and serve.