- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
To make a thicker, fruitier version of this summer drink, don't strain it (discarding the muddled mint leaves is optional).
- 6 strawberries, plus 1 strawberry, halved, for garnish
- 6 to 8 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 2 ounces melon puree or juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the whole strawberries and mint leaves. Add ice and the melon puree and Simple Syrup and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and stir in the club soda. Garnish with the halved strawberry and mint sprig.