- 3 strawberries, halved, plus 1 strawberry for garnish
- 2 large basil sprigs, plus 1 small basil leaf for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the halved strawberries with the basil sprigs. Add ice and the vodka, lemon juice and Simple Syrup; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the strawberry and basil leaf.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.