- SERVINGS: Makes 4 drinks
This pleasantly sweet-tangy drink was inspired by the classic Italian pairing of strawberries and balsamic vinegar.
More Frozen Drink Recipes
- 8 ounces dark rum
- 1 cup halved hulled fresh strawberries, plus 4 whole strawberries for garnish
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pint strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the whole strawberries and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled red wine glasses and garnish with the strawberries.