- 1 strawberry
- 1 1/2 ounces grapefruit vodka
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 strawberry slice and 1 spiral-cut lemon twist, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the whole strawberry. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and garnishes and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with the strawberry slice and lemon twist.