© Ellie Miller
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN plus overnight soaking
- SERVINGS: 1
Although coconut water is low in sugar, it imparts a lovely sweetness to this dairy-free smoothie.
Slideshow: More Strawberry Recipes
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup coconut water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 dried white figs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- In a blender, puree the almonds with the coconut water and salt until smooth. Strain the almond milk through a fine sieve. Rinse out the blender. Add the strawberries to the blender with the figs, agave nectar, cinnamon and the almond milk and puree. Pour into a tall glass and serve.
NotesOne Serving 314 cal, 54 gm carb, 10 gm fat, .5 gm sat fat, 7 gm protein, 13 gm fiber.