- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Fiamma Trattoria Scottsdale
"Sling" most often refers to a fruit punchstyle combination of spirits, liqueurs and citrus juices shaken and served on ice. This version was created by molecular biologistturned mixologist Eben Klemm.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 ounce gold rum
- 1/2 ounce cherry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce apricot nectar or juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simple Syrup
- 1 to 2 ounces chilled ginger ale
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except the ginger ale. Shake well, strain into an ice-filled highball glass and top with the ginger ale.