- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 pound summer squash, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium head cauliflower, sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the garlic, squash and cauliflower and stir occasionally until the squash and cauliflower are lightly browned and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the chile-garlic sauce, soy sauce and sesame seed oil. Cook until heated through. Remove from the heat and toss with cilantro.