- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the garlic and kale and stir occasionally cook until the kale is softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and thyme. Cook until heated through.
Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.