- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound green beans, sliced into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slivers
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, grated
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the garlic and green beans and stir occasionally until the green beans are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and apple cider vinegar. Cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss with almond slivers and Manchego and serve warm.