- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound thin asparagus, cut into 1/3-inch lengths
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the asparagus and stir-fry over moderately high heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, sesame oil and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.