- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound thin asparagus, cut into 1/3-inch lengths
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the asparagus and stir-fry over moderately high heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, sesame oil and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.