- 2 limes
- 2 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice berries
- 1 cup sparkling cider
- 4 slices of star fruit (carambola)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds
- Juice 1 of the limes; you should have 2 tablespoons of juice. Cut 4 slices from the second lime and reserve the remainder of the lime for another use.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the fresh apple cider with the pomegranate juice, cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice berries and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Strain the punch and stir in the lime juice and sparkling cider. Pour the punch into heatproof glasses, float the slices of lime and star fruit and the pomegranate seeds in the punch and serve immediately.
One Serving Calories 133 kcal, Total Fat 0.8 gm, Saturated Fat 0 gm.