- 16 thin asparagus, halved crosswise
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed herbs, such as tarragon, chives and parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce cod fillets
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
How to make this recipe
- In a large pot fitted with 2 stackable steamer baskets or in 2 pots each fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Tear off four 15-inch-long sheets of foil. Mound one-fourth of the vegetables in the center of each sheet. Sprinkle the vegetables with the herbs and season with salt and pepper. Set a cod fillet on each mound of vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Top each with 1 tablespoon of wine and 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Fold up the foil edges and seal.
- Transfer the packages to the steamer baskets. Cover and steam for 15 minutes. Transfer the packages to a large rimmed platter and let rest for 5 minutes. Open the packages carefully, slide the fish and vegetables along with any juices onto plates and serve.
One Serving 279 calories, 7.2 gm total fat, 3.9 gm saturated fat, 8 gm carb.