- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, steam the Brussels sprouts over 1 inch of boiling water, covered, until bright green and tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a bowl and toss with the butter and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.