- 2 pints brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a steamer basket, steam the brussels sprouts, covered, until tender, about 15 minutes. Add the grapes and steam 1 minute longer; drain well.
Put the brussels sprouts and grapes in a serving bowl and add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.