Steamed Asparagus with Lemon and Olive Oil
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the asparagus in a steamer basket and steam over high heat until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer the asparagus to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.