- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound best-quality beef tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 11/2 tablespoons capers, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Crostini, for serving
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of the parsley and the tarragon. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, mix the meat with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the remaining 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, the mustard, Worcestershire sauce and capers. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a cutting board and finely chop the meat.
- Transfer the tartare to cold plates. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the chopped onion and the remaining parsley. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with the herb mayonnaise, mustard and crostini.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.