- Leaves from a 1-inch rosemary sprig, plus 1 rosemary sprig for garnish
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 3/4 ounces reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 1/4 ounces apple juice, preferably unfiltered
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the rosemary leaves with the lime juice. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Double strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the rosemary sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.