© Todd Porter & Diane Cu
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Roasted broccoli gets a kick with a Sriracha sauce mixture, making it a great spicy side dish.
Slideshow: More Spicy Recipes
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli crowns, stems peeled and heads halved
- 3 tablespoons extra–virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil brown sugar, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Place the prepared broccoli on a baking pan. Drizzle the oil mixture over the broccoli. Toss to coat evenly.
- Season with black pepper, then spread the broccoli into an even layer over the baking pan.
- Roast for 10 minutes, turn the broccoli, then continue roasting for 5 more minutes, or until tender and the edges are crisped.
- Toss with the chopped cilantro and serve.