- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped chives
How to make this recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture into the canister of a 1-pint iSi Gourmet Whip Plus siphon (see Note). Seal the siphon and charge it with one iSi cream (N20) cartridge according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Shake the siphon to distribute the gas and refrigerate until well chilled, 30 minutes. To serve, hold the siphon upside down and shake it. Press the lever to release the foam; if the foam is too runny, use a second charger and shake again.
The 1-pint iSi Gourmet Whip Plus is sold on amazon.com for $109; 24 cream (N20) cartridges are $17.
Fried chicken cutlet sandwiches or as a dip for potato chips.