- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 1/2 cups
Richard Blais loves aerating all sorts of dressings and condiments in a siphon. The Sriracha-ranch (or “Sri-rancha,” as he calls it) foam makes the perfect topping for a fried chicken cutlet sandwich.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture into the canister of a 1-pint iSi Gourmet Whip Plus siphon (see Note). Seal the siphon and charge it with one iSi cream (N20) cartridge according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Shake the siphon to distribute the gas and refrigerate until well chilled, 30 minutes. To serve, hold the siphon upside down and shake it. Press the lever to release the foam; if the foam is too runny, use a second charger and shake again.