- 4 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large caper berries
- 4 pickled onions
- 4 tender celery stalks, leaves attached
- In a large pitcher, mix the tomato juice with the vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, Sriracha, Worcestershire sauce and celery seed and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Thread a caper berry and a pickled onion on each of four toothpicks. Fill glasses with ice and add the Bloody Mary. Garnish each drink with a celery stalk, a caper berry-onion toothpick and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.