- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, grated on the large holes of a box grater and squeezed dry
- 3 anchovies packed in oil, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher salt
- Chopped dill and toasted chopped walnuts, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the zucchini, anchovies and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the zucchini is tender and the anchovies have dissolved, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked spaghetti, the lemon juice and cheese and season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with chopped dill and toasted chopped walnuts.