- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Winchester has noticed a proliferation of very dry cocktails like the Aviation and numerous martinis on bar menus lately. Spring Feeling—which is extra-dry—is a nod to that trend.
- 1 1/2 ounces gin, preferably London dry
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1 cherry blossom, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, lime juice and Chartreuse and shake well. Strain the drink into a chilled coupe and garnish with the cherry blossom.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.