- 1 ounce sloe gin
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Dash of Fee’s Old Fashion Aromatic Bitters
- 3 ounces sparkling wine
How to make this recipe
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients except the sparkling wine and shake well. Strain into a Champagne flute and top with sparkling wine.
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely before using.