Spinach Salad with Kimchi and Sesame
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
Kimchi, the Korean pickled cabbage, is salty, spicy and pungent. Marcia Kiesel uses it to create a quick, easy and terrific variation on an ordinary spinach salad.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup kimchi, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce with the sherry vinegar and sesame oil. In a medium bowl, toss the spinach with the kimchi and sesame seeds. Add the dressing, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.