- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Coarse sea salt, preferably red
- Coarsely crushed black pepper
- Two 5-ounce bags baby spinach
- 2 cups basil leaves, torn
- 2 black or red plums—halved, pitted and thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon and orange juices, the vinegar and the orange and lime zests. Season lightly with sea salt and black pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the spinach, basil and plums. Add the dressing and toss well. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper (so there are flakes clinging to the leaves) and serve right away.