Spinach and Bibb Lettuce Salad with Apple, Almonds and Creamy Lemon Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach (4 ounces)
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the lettuce, spinach, apple and almonds, toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.