Spicy Three-Pepper Guacamole
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 cups
Jalapeño and serrano peppers, with a Fresno chile, bring the heat to this fresh guacamole.
Slideshow: More Guacamole Recipes
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and diced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl. Coarsely mash it with a fork. Stir in the jalapeño, Fresno chile, serrano, onion, lime juice, salt and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make AheadPress plastic wrap firmly against the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate overnight.