- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and diced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl. Coarsely mash it with a fork. Stir in the jalapeño, Fresno chile, serrano, onion, lime juice, salt and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Press plastic wrap firmly against the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate overnight.