© Tina Rupp
Spicy Thai Marinade with Basil and Cilantro
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 cup
Chef Bill Kim likes to use this shrimp.
More Thai Recipes
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 8 peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek or other Asian chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a mini food processor, pulse the basil, cilantro, garlic, sambal oelek and fish sauce until finely chopped. Add the lemon and lime zests and oil; pulse until the marinade is fairly smooth. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.